(including flames and CPD torture!)
via former coworker Michael Buadoo
1. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2. You can't tell which way the train went by looking at the track.
3. There is absolutely no substitute for the lack of preparation.
4. Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
5. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
6. Sometimes too much to drink isn't enough.
7. The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
8. The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.
9. Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.
10. Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.
11. Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
12. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
13. Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
14. Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.
15. If you think that there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
16. I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
17. All things being equal, fat people use more soap.
18. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
19. One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
20. By the time you make ends meet they move the ends.
21. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
22. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
23. This is as bad as it can get, but don't bet on it.
24. Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.
25. The trouble with life is that you're halfway
through it before you realized that it's a "do it