Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Desk
via Mr. PFC Corner himself, John Olson
- "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
- "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time
management course you sent me to."
- "Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper."
- "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning
a new paradigm!"
- "This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!"
- "I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance."
- "Actually I'm doing a "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) I
learned it at the last mandatory seminar you made
- "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work related stress."
- "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to
our biggest problem."
- "The coffee machine is broken..."
- "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot."
- "Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!"
- "Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!"
- "I wasn't sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands."
AND THE #1 BEST THING TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK: